Max Buchwald D.D.S.
Dr. Max Buchwald earned his dental degree in 1981 from The University of Texas Dental Branch at San Antonio. In 1981 he opened his private practice in Richardson. Dr. Buchwald has been a member of the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Dallas County Dental Society, International Association of Orthodontics, American Orthodontic Society for over 25 years.
Dr. Buchwald is married with 2 children and enjoys scuba diving, traveling, and golf. He is committed to lifelong education and professional development through continuing education. He has received advanced training from some of the nations most prominent postgraduate dental training facilities. He is a graduate of advanced aesthetic program’s sponsored by Lumineer, Zoom, and Invisalign and has advanced training through the American Orthodontic Society on speed braces, and certification from the Texas State Board examiners on conscious sedation without I.V. needles.
His continual training allows him to bring you the latest advancement in both cosmetic, orthodontic, and restorative dentistry.
Abbreviated Credentials & Honors
- Nominated D Magazine “Best Dentist in Dallas” by peers 2005-2008.
- Elected by peers the Best Dentist in America 2004-2008.
- Consultant for national dental manufacturers A-Dec, national dental laboratory Westbrook Associates and DTI.
- Public speaker at dental conferences on aesthetics and current orthodontic developments in invisible and speed braces and at local Dallas schools on modern dental advances.
- Interviewed and featured in major publications such as The Dallas Morning News 2007.
- Elected by patients “Top Docs in Richardson” 2007 Richardson Guide.
- Lecturer for Lumineer no preparation veneers.